To download this in PDF form, please click the following link Collaboration for Psychosocial Care- SOI, Street-Heroes Of India
Collaboration for Psychosocial Care
A Project to Support Social Change
Intervention for Psychosocial Care
at DON BOSCO SNEHA BHABAN (India)
Is This You?
We are looking for skilled professionals who provide training for local professionals, propose intervention strategies and supervise the team. They should have the ability to adapt their tools to the culture and context of India.
Our objective is to increase the psychosocial well-being and to improve the quality of life of children and youth at risk based on a preventive and proactive psychosocial perspective, assessing and intervening with individuals and groups and that providing support to the direct care staff of the centers (teachers, instructors, social workers, volunteers, psychologists and counsellors)
- Mental health professional: psychologist, counsellor, therapist or coach.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a psychosocial area, with individuals and groups.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with at least one of the following areas: depression, trauma, abuse, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and/or sexual violence.
- Capability to create psychological and educational tools and/or train-the-trainer workshops.
- Ability to work with limited resources under changing work conditions.
- Availability to travel to India between two weeks (minimum stay) to 12 months (maximum stay).
♥ What we offer
- Preparation training before the departure to India.
- Accommodation and maintenance.
- Training in the “Care Center – Department of Psychosocial Assistance” Of Don Bosco India. One person (Profile Manager) in the department of Psychological Assistance will monitor the professional development (e.g. career path, trainings) within the organization.
- Possibility to develop a career path within an international organization.
- An unique opportunity to contribute to our objectives, to save lives, relieve suffering and to work with people who need you most.
Do you want to contribute?
Send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org