Working plan and stages of the project
- After the previous experience, we decided to standardize our interventions creating a stable project.
- Establish objective indicators that will allow us to value the social impact of the project during its implementation.
- Design of a programmed training including the basic psychosocial tools to allow diagnosis, prevention and intervention.
- Care Staff: Completing a global training in Don Bosco (Bangalore and Karnataka) for caregivers. A certification will be issued after the global training.
- For Children and Youth: Completing global interventions of children and young: workshops on social skills along with proper counselling and supervision.
- For Counsellors: On- going training in psychosocial rehabilitation for trauma and abuse counselling. We are planning the creation of a Sexual Abuse Counselling Certification.
- Starting an international network of national and international professionals collaborating in its implementation.
- Consolidation of the professional network collaborating in its implementation.
- Handbook publication and IT platform creation to backup the professional network while compiling the training resources specifically created.
- Consolidating new alliances with other actors creating new opportunities to the young of Don Bosco and professional exchange of local and international Mental Health professionals.
- Analysing the results with objective indicators to determine the global social impact of the intervention.
- Increasing of the professional network collaborating in its implementation.
- Scale up the project replicating the training intervention thank to the previous experience and all the training resources created.
- Proposal of the psychosocial project to the Indian Government to implant it as a new strategic intervention in global Health Care throughout the country.