In our training and capacity building, we focus on three different target groups which you will find below.
On-going training in psychosocial rehabilitation for trauma and abuse counselling.
Counsellors, who received an ordinary training on counselling skills at a basic level, demand training on specific tools to deepen in their global skills for dealing with young at risk:
- Trauma healing counselling
- Sexual abuse counselling
- Life skills counselling
- Expressive therapies
- Other specific techniques: PNL, COACH, COMMUNICATION TOOLS, MEDIATION
We offer workshops and seminars gathering counsellors from different centres.
We are planning to offer a Sexual Abuse Counselling Certification which is highly required.
The staff in charge of children and youth in everyday life, lack basic tools for addressing the psychosocial needs of young and children at risk.
We provide them TRAINING ON BASIC TOOLS such as:
- How to be present at different levels.
- Dealing with misbehavior
- Communication skills
- Tools for self-care: emotional management
- Risk symptoms to be referred
- Tools for conflict management
We design our workshops in developing self-awareness and experience these tools in practice.
CHILDREN & YOUTH
Psychosocial intervention with children and youth.
We organize workshops with children and youth on:
- Expressive programs
- Life skills
- Trauma healing work (from emotional deprivation and abuse)
- Conflict prevention and conflict management
- Emotional management